There are few information you need to make sure that you know before renting a generator:
- You need to know the make sure that you know your power requirements. You should know the proper voltage and maximum amperage needed, whether you need one or three-phase power.
- You should know how long you will need to run the generator.
So while calling Coolerandheater , you need to provide this information, along with a description of how you plan to use your rented generator, to our sales engineer , to enable him to help you rent the best generator for your purposes. Here are some factors that may affect which generator you decide to rent.
- Generator rental options range from small, portable generators to large, trailer- or skid-mounted units. Larger units produce greater outputs — measured in watts or kilowatts (kw) — than smaller generators produce. It is important to rent the proper size generator for your application. To determine the size of generator that you should rent, add up the number of watts required for everything that you need to connect to the generator. To calculate wattage, multiply amps by volts. Keep in mind also that a motor may take three times more watts to start than to operate. In general, you should rent a generator that produces slightly more power than you require to prevent generator shut downs or the tripping of a circuit breaker. On the other hand, if your application requires a lot less power than the rated capacity that a diesel generator can provide, then the generator may fail to run at peak performance.
- Power source. Sources of power for most rental generators in UAE is diesel as Diesel generators generate good power output, but may cost more to run than a gas generator which is unfortunately not available in UAE market
- Environmental concerns. For some applications, the sound and emissions of the generator may be important. For instance, If you are renting a generator for an event like wedding or corporate parties , then you may require a silent generator to prevent it from interrupting that event. So make sure to tell our sales engineer what is the purpose of renting our generator,
- Safety features. Rented generators come equipped with many features to keep both individuals and the equipment safe. For example, ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) protection systems on generators help protect people from electric shock or electrocution by shutting the equipment down when it detects electrical current leakage. In addition, to prevent damage to the equipment, many generators shut down when oil levels get too low. Some generators also include circuit breakers to protect the generators and the tools they run against problems from overloading.
Below are the list of the Generator sizes which are available for rent